Spring Marriage Proposal Ideas
Marriage Proposal at the Missouri Botanical Gardens; John Paul and Gertrude
Mary and Graham
Abby and Rocco
Book a Flash Mob |
- Spring is a rainy season in most places. Either plan your proposal indoors, or keep a cute umbrella and rainboots on hand in case you’re caught kissing in the rain!
- Choose your photographer wisely. Look through their portfolio, because your final pictures will likely reflect the style of their past photoshoots.
- Spring apparel is already totally sweet and romantic, so you’ll want to play that up for your proposal. Think sundresses (if the weather permits), light dress shirts, or even fun colored rainboots!
- When the time comes to actually get down on one knee, you’ll know it, so don’t worry too much about how your timing will work out. Follow your instincts and let the romance flow.
- To keep the surprise, plan the proposal around dates she would never suspect! For example, if she thinks you’ll be out of town for any reason, that would be a perfect time to surprise her with a romantic date and her dream ring.
- Spring can be a difficult time to include everyone you love in the proposal. Unless you’re a student proposing over Spring Break, you may have to let your loved ones feel included through Skype, phone calls, and photos.