Southern California Marriage Proposal Ideas
Southern California Marriage Proposals
Jessica and Chip's Romantic La Jolla Proposal at Sunset
Jovanna and Aaron's Romantic San Diego Proposal
Michelle and Kenny's Tear-Jerking Proposal in Torrey Pines
Sidney Diongzon |
Film and Photography
Cabe Creative |
Photographer and Videographer
Book a Flash Mob |
tips for planning
- Yes, it is "Sunny Southern California," but it can also be very hot. Make sure to check the weather and plan accordingly! If it does rain, it will probably be more than a quick shower.
- Chances are your proposal location will be similar to the type of place you would have engagement photos taken. Kill two birds with one stone and save some money (plus have beautiful pictures) by hiring a photographer to shoot your proposal, then take engagement photos immediately after!
- Dress the part. Consider how she will want to be dressed based on the proposal location and if photos will be taken, especially an engagement shoot.
- If you want a private proposal in a public place, think about proposing early before the crowds arrive or during an off-time like the middle of the week.
- Wanting to propose on a cliff at sunset but still have the proposal be a surprise? Start going to watch the sunset more frequently with her leading up to the proposal. That way, she won't suspect anything when you suggest going to see the sunset like you frequently do.
- Think about having others lead her to the proposal location where you will be waiting for her. Then, plan something with friends and family after. It's a great way to incorporate others, but still have a private proposal!