Marriage Proposal Ideas in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Marriage Proposals
Book a Flash Mob |
tips for planning
- Lucky for you, Los Angeles is known for having near perfect weather so you probably won't have to worry about it affecting your proposal. But just in case, it is always a good idea to check the weather forecast ahead of time.
- Even if you don't want pictures from your actual proposal, don't hesitate to ask a stranger to take a quick photo after she says yes (or take a selfie)! If you decide to hire a photographer, you can take your engagement photos right after the proposal!
- Take into consideration what she may wear when you propose. If you know she wants to be dressed nice, think about telling her what to wear, or giving her an outfit. Don't be afraid to be specific!
- Other than beautiful weather, Los Angles is known for traffic. Make sure to leave plenty of time if there's a chance traffic could affect your plans!
- If you're afraid you won't be able to keep the proposal a surprise, don't be afraid to use a blindfold so she doesn't know where she is until she arrives at the proposal location!
- Want to include others in your proposal in a creative way? Think about proposing somewhere with plenty of hiding places for friends and family and encourage them to take photos. That way everyone feels like they had a part in the proposal (and you have many pictures to look back on)!