Dallas Marriage Proposal Ideas
Cory & Ivy's Proposal at the Dallas Cowboys AT&T Stadium
A Surprise Marriage Proposal at the Same Place as their First Date
Brittany and John
Book a Flash Mob |
- Always plan ahead with the weather in mind. Dallas is one of the few places in Texas that sometimes gets snow; so if you’re lucky enough to have a snowy proposal, don’t miss out.
- Book your photographer in advance, and take a look through their portfolio to get an idea of their artistic style. (They’ll also know all the best places for romantic photos!)
- One of the cutest ways to plan your outfits for the proposal is by surprising her with a special new date outfit! You can either buy the outfit yourself and gift it before your date, or send her shopping with friends and your credit card.
- The best times for outdoor lighting are early in the morning or just before sunset, so keep the location and time of day in mind while planning your proposal!
- No matter what anyone says, we all want to be surprised! Don’t let her know the proposal is coming, and don’t share your plan with anyone who might spill the beans.
- If Dallas is your home, it should be easy to include all your loved ones in the proposal! If not, invite those most important to you and your love to a surprise engagement party the night of the proposal.