Canada Proposal Ideas
Kimberley-Rae and Daniel
Sarah and Kyle
Clarianne and Brian | Fairmont Banff Springs Proposal
soundslikeyellow photography |
Book a Flash Mob |
- You should check the weather as far in advance as possible while setting a date for the proposal , but be prepared for unexpected changes. If your location is outside and it starts to rain, don’t freak out! Have a backup location in mind, and don't let a change of weather get you down.
- Make sure you capture the perfect memory of your proposal on camera! Whether that's with a professional photographer/videographer, or if you just set up a camera nearby, you'll definitely want pictures to remember the special moment when she says yes.
- The climate in Canada varies, so your apparel will depend on where and when you decide to propose. Dress appropriately for your proposal location and season, but make sure you both look nice for photos. A great way to do this is to surprise them with a new outfit for your special date!
- Time the actual question just a few moments after she realizes what’s going on. This is a great way to get the most adorable shock pictures, and it makes her dream proposal feel even longer!
- If you want her to really be surprised for the proposal, don't tell her any of your plans until the day of! Make an excuse to keep her schedule free, pack an outfit or two for her, and just say you have a special day planned.
- Always do your best to include your loved ones in the proposal! For local Canadians, it can be as simple as proposing in front of all your family and friends or planning a surprise engagement party nearby. If you're proposing on a vacation, you can bring your family and friends along or just include them in your planning process. No matter what, make sure your family and friends hear about your engagement first before posting it all over social media.