Marriage Proposal Ideas in Atlanta
Atlanta Marriage Proposal Ideas
Elizabeth and Nathan | Piedmont Park Proposal in Atlanta
Bukky and Afolabi
Megan and TJ's Georgia Aquarium Proposal
Justin DeMutiis Photography |
Anna K. Photography |
Blush Event Company |
Book a Flash Mob |
tips for planning
- Take heat and humidity into consideration when planning where to propose. If you are planning a summer proposal outside, it will most likely be very warm and you both will most likely be sweating.
- Kill two birds with one stone by hiring a photographer to shoot your proposal and then have the same photographer take your engagement photos directly after (or before)!
- Check the weather before you head out, chances are it will be very warm and extra layers won't be needed.
- With so many Atlanta proposal spots located outside, a fall proposal would give you the beautiful backdrop of the colorful foliage.
- A good way to "hide" a photographer, whether it be a professional or a friend, is to have a cover for why they are taking your picture and tell her so she is comfortable with the camera on her.
- Telling her you have another party to attend after the proposal is a great way to include friends and family and trick her into a surprise engagement party.