Marriage Proposal Ideas with Animals
Free Puppy Turns into Marriage Proposal
This Adorable Man Asked His Girlfriend's Dying Dog for Permission to Marry Her Before He Proposed!
Cheyenne and Martin's Puppy Proposal
- Remember to check the weather on the day of to keep your pet safe! If it will be cold, have a little sweater for it, and keep lots of water and a dish if it gets too hot. Rain should be avoided for any proposal involving animals.
- Don’t leave your pet in a cage for the proposal! You may be able to see the cuteness, but your photographer won’t. Use a leash if needed, but make sure the entire proposal is visible for photos.
- When animals are involved, comfortable clothes are always a must! Make sure your future spouse is wearing something nice enough for photos but comfy enough to play with your pet.
- Time the actual question just a few moments after she realizes what’s going on. This is a great way to get the most adorable shock pictures, and it makes her dream proposal feel even longer!
- Any marriage proposal with an animal will be full of surprise, but you might need help to keep the surprise in the days prior to proposing. If you’re buying a new pet for the proposal, find someone to care for it (and hide any pet accessories) during that time.
- A great way to include loved ones in a pet proposal is by asking for help with the pet! Have her best friends help choose the perfect pet for your lady, and let them be there when you propose to share in the happiness.