Win Erica Courtney Earings from Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, Valued at $11,000
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, provider of Perfect Circle® Jewelry Insurance, is partnering with the fabulous celebrity wedding expert Mindy Weiss to give you the chance to win a pair of Erica Courtney® platinum diamond earrings worth $11,000!
They’re looking for the definition of “everlasting love” and want to hear what it means to you! Simply upload an image, video, or paragraph that describes everlasting love, then watch as America votes for their favorite entry! Please visit the contest website for the official contest rules.
Here’s What You’ll Win:
Why the Contest?
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company is celebrating their centennial anniversary as the jewelry insurance specialists (congrats!) – so why not celebrate with a rockin’ contest?
There are a million and one benefits to insuring your gorgeous and symbolic engagement and wedding rings, and Jewelers Mutual could be a great option. They’ll repair or replace your jewelry with the same kind and quality of your original ring, and all from your very same jeweler (no need to shop around again ¬– hallelujah!). There’s also no deductible ever required and you’ll love working with their easy, breezy customer service team. You can get a quote and more information here – it’s more affordable than you’d think!
Photo by Mikkel Paige Photography
What’s Mindy have to say about it?
Celebrity Wedding Expert Mindy Weiss, and partner in this contest, has a few tips about making your wedding day perfect that I wanted to share with you:
1. It’s all about you. There are an overwhelming number of resources out there from bridal magazines to Pinterest to help brides get inspired and plan their wedding. It’s great to gather ideas of what you like, but always remember to turn that inspiration into elements that will reflect you as a couple and stand out from the rest.
2. Communication is key. Honesty is very important during the wedding planning process and can be a great lesson leading into marriage. Make sure you and your partner are on the same page with all logistics, starting from your vision and ending with the memories you’re hoping to make
3. Hold on to forever. Your wedding day will be one of the greatest milestones of your life. That’s why it’s so important to find the perfect photographer to capture and protect those memories. It’s also why I encourage couples to protect the symbols of those memories and the story of their everlasting love – their engagement and wedding rings – by adding personal jewelry insurance to their wedding planning list. Taking a few minutes to get a personal jewelry insurance quote and apply for a policy at bitly.com/JM_PerfectCircle ¬– it’s worth more than you know.
4. Just breathe. Don’t try to plan your wedding in a day. This major investment should be a carefully thought out process, that takes a lot of legwork and logistics. My latest book, The Wedding Planner & Organizer, helps couples keep track of every detail leading up to their Big Day, so you can take a few breaths along the way.
5. Quality time. Take a moment to be alone with your partner on the Big Day. It’s so easy to get caught up in the chaos and distracted visiting with all your guests. After the ceremony, take 15 minutes alone with your partner to soak in the moment and reflect on what the day really means to you as you begin this journey together.
There you have it ¬– a great contest, a fabulous option for insuring your jewelry, and lifesaving tips from our favorite celebrity wedding planner!
*Coverage is subject to the provisions, limitations, exclusions and endorsements in the policy and the level of coverage you select.