Proposal Ideas with Friends and Family
Proposals with Friends and Family
Book a Flash Mob |
- From the moment you know when you want to propose, you should check the average weather for that time of the year. When it gets closer to the date, keep checking for any weather mishaps that may require postponing your proposal. Create a large group message or email to keep everyone in the loop on weather updates!
- Make sure you capture the perfect memory of your proposal on camera! Whether that's with a professional photographer/videographer, or if you just set up a camera nearby, you'll definitely want pictures to remember the special moment when she says yes. (And when your friends and family come running up to congratulate you!)
- Make sure your love feels and looks her best for the big day! Have a friend take her to get her nails done, plan a surprise new outfit for her, and make an excuse for her to dress up without revealing your plan.
- Time the actual question just a few moments after she realizes what’s going on. This is a great way to get the most adorable shock pictures, especiall if she isn't expecting to see most of your guests. It will definitely make her dream proposal feel even longer!
- Part of the excitement of getting engaged is the surprise of the proposal! Make sure none of your friends and family involved in the event will spill the beans, but they also shouldn't act suspicious if she starts asking questions.
- If you don't want your family and friends there for the entire proposal, find a way to keep them present but not crowding around when you get down on one knee. It depends on your location, but think of a spot where everyone can see you propose from a short distance.