Military Marriage Proposal Ideas
- First of all, make sure the weather will be nice on the day you plan to pop the question. In case of sudden changes, plan for a backup location indoors.
- However and wherever you choose to propose, be sure to have a professional photographer there to catch the moment on camera. Years later, you’ll definitely want to look back on those sweet pictures.
- As far as apparel goes, the choice is crystal clear. Wear your uniform!
- Timing is important for any proposal, but for those in the military, there are two major romance moments: Before you leave for deployment or when you get back! You can also choose to propose at a special military ceremony, and all options are sure to sweep her off her feet.
- Whether she’s waiting for you to come home or knowing you’ll leave soon, part of her is sure to be hoping for a ring. That doesn’t mean she won’t be surprised when you finally propose, so don’t worry!
- One of the cutest ways to propose while including everyone you love is at a homecoming or going away party! She’ll never see it coming, and everyone you love will be there to join in the excitement.